Legacy’s Young 5’s class provides a safe and loving learning environment for your child. Children are encouraged to grow spiritually, socially, academically, and physically, while celebrating their God-given gifts.
Young 5’s Building Blocks:
Spiritual: Explore God’s world and Word to learn more about our Creator and Savior.
Social: Interact cooperatively and participate in group activities.
Academic: Explore monthly themes that encourage a love for learning about God’s wonderful world.
Physical: Develop fine motor skills through art projects and other activities.
Young 5’s Highlights:
- Native Americans and Pilgrims
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Christmas Around the World
- Frederik Meijer Gardens Field Trip
- Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes
- John Ball Park Zoo Field Trip
- Famous Authors
- Nature Trail Field Trip
- Study of different animals